Moms Offering Moms Support in the Northeast neighborhoods of Alexandria, Virginia
Who We Are
Our chapter represents moms that reside in zip codes 22301, 22302, 22305, and 22314. While we are primarily at-home mothers, our chapter is diverse and includes moms that work in or out of the home or have flexible schedules. If you do not reside in one of our chapter's zip codes, please visit MOMS Club® International to find the club nearest you.
How to Join
If you live within the zip codes covered by our Club and are interested in joining, we require a Membership Form, annual dues payable by PayPal, and for you to attend at least one General Meeting where we can meet you. Members pay $45 in new member dues and $35 on a yearly basis.
Please contact [email protected] to request a Membership Form and information about our next monthly General Meeting.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Monthly meetings featuring guest speakers who present on a variety of topics relevant to moms in our area.
- Participate in an age-appropriate playgroup for your child(ren).
- Free babysitting through our Babysitting Co-op where moms sit for moms for points.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website, where you can view our Google shared calendar to keep up to date on events and meet-ups, get access to meeting materials, learn more about our members, and more.
- Monthly newsletter including parenting tips, a calendar of children’s activities, mom’s night out events, and volunteer opportunities in our community.
- Access to our private Facebook Group and Google Group, which give members a means to connect for support and resources.
- Submit requests for “Sunshine Meals” which provide meal support to members after the birth of children or during other major life events.
- Participate in special interest groups. Do you like to read? Cook? Run? Join our Book Club, Cooking Club or Running Club and enjoy some adult conversation and an evening out!